该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-9-27 13:22 | 显示全部楼层
<>it's really a shame  la </P>
<>ok</P>
<>as u like , my last time he</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-10-20 23:45 | 显示全部楼层
<B>以下是引用<I>得便宜唱首歌</I>在2003-12-18 19:42:00的发言:</B>
now,as a master,i will introduce myself first and hope friends who come here are free  to introduce yourself to us!thank u in advance.

i ,Jessica,graduated from the university last year, was major in international trade.
i love english very much from junior school,however due to the growing of the age,i neglected the study and was addicted to the network.as a result,my english is worse and worse,especially the oral english.

now i work for a company for one year and a  half in yuhuan,but i donnot know exactly what kind of job i do.so i have quitted this job,and i have planned to go back to tiantai.

besides,i am from pingqiao in tiantai,aged 22,female.

[rm=50,10]rtsp://real000.feifa.com:7811/realmusic21/celinedion_talkaboutlove/cd_012.rm[/rm]

<>master,only 22  years old? oh ,my god!i am one of  the first 2-year masters.after i graduate i'll be 24 years old.</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-10-23 01:50 | 显示全部楼层
here are so many English funs like me, I 'm so lucky ,my name i s bob on the line my QQis 277427683.  I wanna chat with u who like English , come on join in

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-10-27 09:29 | 显示全部楼层
<>hello ,ladied and gentlemen</P><>introuduced by a friend of TIANTAI, i am here now!</P><>i am very glad to have the chance to communicate with all of you.</P><>but i am regret i am on line only day, usually at night not touch the internet.</P><>graduated 2 years ago from nanchang university, then worked in shenzhen, for some reason, left there.</P><>come YUHUAN only two months ago.</P><>my english level is ...(you can believe what you see), i am improving it.</P><>nice to meet to everyone. </P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-11-7 13:50 | 显示全部楼层
tiantai isnot the place where you can have more chance outside.

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-11-7 18:01 | 显示全部楼层
<>well</P><>maybe</P><>but we are trying to make it a better place</P><>let's work together</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-11-12 09:53 | 显示全部楼层
<>I am Jenny , I know English is so important for me ,but I am so impatience to learn it .</P><>I will cry ~~~~~</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-11-22 13:20 | 显示全部楼层

say hello to all

<>Hi,Dear  all.</P>
<>I am bluesky. This is my first time to the Eeglish Corner. I hope we could get well along in furture.</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-11-22 19:01 | 显示全部楼层
<>  I  have  come  here  sometimes  ~!  This  is  a  nice  place  and  I  like  it  very  much too ,.Oh , I think  I  have to instroduce  myself now  . I  come from tian tai  and  on college in  hangzhou   , though  my english  is poor  i  still   try  hard  . I  hope  everybody  can help me  with my  english  !</P><>     I  am  a  boy   23  years   old    If  your english  is excellent   really   want  to  help  me   i wi ll   embrace   cheer   welcome  your   coming</P><>  If   i  made  a lot  mistake   please  help  to   correct  it    My  QQ :  57743404 </P>[em01]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-11-24 15:47 | 显示全部楼层
<B></B>
hi , i am jenny , from tiantai city . i am a business girl , work in a company of tiantai .  because of my job , i use english every day . and my learning and spoken english improve a lot , i think , as to english , if you can communicate with else , simple is enough .
hope to have the chance to be your friend , thanks !

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-5 18:29 | 显示全部楼层
hello, [em05][em05][em05][em05]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-5 18:32 | 显示全部楼层
long time no see, miss u sooooooooo much![em26][em26]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-11 10:38 | 显示全部楼层
<>hi,ladies and gentlemen !</P><>nice to meeting you here !  </P><>what can i say ? how i can say ?</P><>……</P><>my english is worse day by  day ,though i passed the cet-6 two years ago .</P><>i  haven't made great efforts in my english,so ……</P><>i have no more words to express……</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-12 17:54 | 显示全部楼层
<>cet-6? oh that's great</P><>you've done well in english,we should learn from you</P><>but, as you said above, you need practise it every day to keep it </P><>we all know it</P><>but we really need some support and accompany to keep on</P><>so why not come to this bbs often?</P><>i think with our cooperation</P><>we can make even greater progress</P><>yeah..welcome!</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-21 16:03 | 显示全部楼层
<>hello,everyone!</P><>    this is javean,a kind boy,full fo dreams,whose chinese name is Pang Jiangwei. i come from pingqiao and now studing in Z.J. universiy in HangZhou.
    I hope to make sincere friends with all of you ,and learn, practice, and  improve english together. Next year, i will begin to find job. now the competition is severe and it is very difficult to find a good job. so that the widely used english  is deeply important to me. though i have passed the CET 6 two years ago, i seldom use english these two years, and i forget a lot ,my writing , spoken english become very poor. so I must pick up the english ,and know I am learning english very hard.
    it is really happy and great that there is a so good place for us to practice our english here. and I expect to improve my english with all of you. i will come here frequently.</P><>   everyone who want to chat with me in english could add my QQ. my QQ number is 53883859. hope you application</P><>thanks for reading</P><>             from HangZhou</P>

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2005-1-22 10:51 | 显示全部楼层
<>we came from the same place,i am also from pingqiao</P><>welcome</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-26 13:31 | 显示全部楼层
really? nice to meet you , i will go back home around Fre. 4th. see you[em04][em04]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-3-24 14:03 | 显示全部楼层
What a nice day it is!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-3-25 09:26 | 显示全部楼层
<>goodness. you've got a strange name!</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-4-4 10:23 | 显示全部楼层
<> Hello </P><>      I am a new-comer , here am i, not tall and short , not fat and thin, between extraordinary and ordinary(my wish),Nobody tells me ' you are ugly' . that's why i am so confident.  </P><>      I am a wonderful companion , I bet to say you may feel high to make friends with me.  I will be here waiting for your reply,</P>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

天台领先的地方门户服务平台
  • 客服电话:13968580055
  • 客服QQ:808508
门户服务

浙公网安备 33102302000043号

浙ICP备11032801号-2

天台之窗订阅号
天台之窗服务号
Copyright  ©1998-2024  天台之窗  Powered by  Discuz! X3.5    ( 浙ICP备11032801号 )
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表