站务
精彩图文

introduction of friends who come here

[复制链接]
楼主: 小球

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-3-15 17:19 | 显示全部楼层
hey,

Rainy comes, nice to see you all. And hope everyone        extend me a warm welcome:)         I        have been working for a Tiantai company for 3 years, but come from Shangdong province. Hope to make friends with optimic Tiantai friends, as well as the friends from other places.

RGS from rainy

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-3-16 18:12 | 显示全部楼层
welcome,         Rainy!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-3-16 20:29 | 显示全部楼层
hi sea, thank you very much

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-3-18 13:37 | 显示全部楼层
Hi,all!!

I`m a girl from Pingqiao.After graduated for 6 years,I often want to improve my english,but failed without going on all along.I see it should be to say more,in fact it`s very difficult to do so because of no chance and environment.

I know Frank coffee shop,and will join and be a friend of you soon !!

Thanks for everyone helping me first!!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-3-18 17:23 | 显示全部楼层
hi, SKY,

welcome!

Hope you could join us next time in the English corner.

best wishes,

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-3-23 15:19 | 显示全部楼层
.i advise you go there for communication to improve yourself

i advise you to  go there for communication to improve yourself

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-3-26 13:02 | 显示全部楼层
welcome to join with us.

Please feel home to stay with us,english fun.

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-3-27 13:08 | 显示全部楼层
hi' everyone

I fist         time come to this Column,i        feel all guys is very kindly ,this place is great ,i         am in Ningbo polytechnic ,"Englis world" ,make me mind my hometown tiantai.

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-4-1 11:52 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>大海在2004-3-18 17:23:00</I>的发言:</B><BR>hi, SKY,

welcome!

Hope you could join us next time in the English corner.

best wishes,

</DIV>

Hi,thanks!!

I will try my best to join you this Saturday because of your last wonderful English corner!!

Rgds,<BR>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-4-13 18:35 | 显示全部楼层
hello, every one,

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-5-12 18:47 | 显示全部楼层
HELLO

EVERYBODY ,THIS IS PRACOCK ,VERY NICE TO SEE EVERYONE。

I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT IN HANGZOU。IS ANYBODY ELES IN HANGZHOU TOO??IF YOU IS ,PLEASE LET ME KNOW,MAYBE WE CAN MAKE FIRENDS WITH EACH OTHER。

PLEASURE TO MEET EACH ONE~~~

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-5-12 19:33 | 显示全部楼层
hello,everyone.my english is very very poor .can i join …?

COME                                 ON                                         PEI         XIN

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-5-16 17:59 | 显示全部楼层
<>who convene the english corner and generally how many people are there each time?Also what people go there?student or business man?</P><>I am an business man and hope meet some merchandiser. Topic of intermational business will be favorured.</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-5-23 20:40 | 显示全部楼层
<>You will find out all the answers for the questions above when you come to visit the English corner next time.</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-5-25 08:42 | 显示全部楼层
hi, all ,i had  to  frank coffee  at  last saturday evening ,but   no  introduction  myself  to  you,i am  afraid  ,my  English  too  poor  .i  fact ,i  hope  i  can  join  you .

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-5-27 08:57 | 显示全部楼层
<>hellow,every one,hope you are fine and have a happy day,first i want to introduce myself to every one and want to become to your good firend,i am from shandong province and worked in tiantai now,i want to improve my english so i want to join the topic,hope every one can help me to improve my english.thank you.</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-5-27 18:49 | 显示全部楼层
<>hellow ,every one.</P><>first hope you have a good mood,i am from shandong province,and worked in tiantai </P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-5-28 09:25 | 显示全部楼层
<>hello everybody</P><>it is very nice to see all of you here, to be frank,this is my first time to come to the window of  Tiantai. as i never know this website before and i am just recommended by a friend.</P><>of course, i come from Tiantai, but have been working in HuanyYang for several years as business girl, my major is foreign trade.  once i would like to give up my job and continue studing english at school as i though my enlish was not enough to communicate</P><>with foreigner smoothly. how can i deal business with them without fluent english. but unluckly my manger can't agree with me and can't let me go. finally i stayed this company till now as i took develpment  chance at that time. now my english improved much, we have so much chance to communicate with forginer and should use english everyday. at last i would like to say, no matter how poor your english is, you would make progress if you have a learning heart and your english must be improved. trust yourself.</P><>my QQ103791335, i will be glad to chat all of you.</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-5-29 13:09 | 显示全部楼层
<>Hello ,every boby, how are you!</P><>See this english corner ,and was really suprise of you all saying your english is poor. You all writing good ,and look sharp.</P>

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2004-6-2 09:15 | 显示全部楼层
<>. at last i would like to say, no matter how poor your english is, you would make progress if you have a learning heart and your english must be improved. trust yourself.---said by 晚星</P><>yeah,you are right.</P><>my enlish is poorer and poorer. though i worked for an import company,i seldom use english,which leads to my poor english . i want to give it up. when david.zh talked to me on qq,i never reply coz i feel no face to talk to him . he now is a diligent and enterprising student. he often left some messages about  wisdom to me. but i  betray him. i made him angry with me.so sorry</P><>now i will continue to use english.i cannot forget it,on the contrary ,i should learn it well</P><>just like wanxing said ,if i have a learning heart and my enlish must be improved,just trust myself,say to myself,you can!</P>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

天台领先的地方门户服务平台
  • 客服电话:13968580055
  • 客服QQ:808508
门户服务

浙公网安备 33102302000043号

浙ICP备11032801号-2

天台之窗订阅号
天台之窗服务号
Copyright  ©1998-2024  天台之窗  Powered by  Discuz! X3.5    ( 浙ICP备11032801号 )
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表