帮忙
站务
精彩图文

introduction of friends who come here

[复制链接]
查看: 162428|回复: 158

该用户从未签到

发表于 2003-12-18 19:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
now,as a master,i will introduce myself first and hope friends who come here are free  to introduce yourself to us!thank u in advance.

i ,Jessica,graduated from the university last year, was major in international trade.
i love english very much from junior school,however due to the growing of the age,i neglected the study and was addicted to the network.as a result,my english is worse and worse,especially the oral english.

now i work for a company for one year and a  half in yuhuan,but i donnot know exactly what kind of job i do.so i have quitted this job,and i have planned to go back to tiantai.

besides,i am from pingqiao in tiantai,aged 22,female.

[rm=50,10]rtsp://real000.feifa.com:7811/realmusic21/celinedion_talkaboutlove/cd_012.rm[/rm]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2003-12-18 20:39 | 显示全部楼层
It is my turn now! :)
  You are watching  the BBS of Tiantai .Coming up next the most interesting  introduction of David.
David ,a sophomore majojoring in English at Wanli University in Ningbo has come to you.
Once reported that he is a kindhearted,active boy,has a distinguish interests in English.
  To get BEC-3 & pass TEM-8 ,is his struggling goal.
  The only regettion is that he is wondering to go on to get further education as a gratuate or not.Duing to the pratical world, when most ot the graduates seeking for job soon after thay leave college.On the other hand,more&more appling for futher education.
  on top of that,he also lacks of the  studying&social experience.
   For more you can send SM to 13586520996,or chat via 164128262 to contact with him.
  Thank you for watching! This David reporting from Wanli,Ningbo.

该用户从未签到

发表于 2003-12-20 09:40 | 显示全部楼层
I'm here.

I come from Hebei province,I graduated in Nanchang this year,and have worked a half of year,I work for a company which is named TAIZHOU TIANTI RUBBER & PLASTIC CO.,LTD.

I know everything is incomplete,we must be open to the correction,and correct the mistake,the only embarrament is could't learning form the mistake.And i think the man is never too old to study.if we study more knowledge it is useful in the making the courtry stronger,making the man happier.

Let's feel free to contact with each other,and learning form each other.

Wish all of you Merry Christmas in advance.

Best Regards.

该用户从未签到

发表于 2003-12-25 12:09 | 显示全部楼层
hi, all,

you will know details about me whe we meet next time in the English corner.

Merry X'mas and happy new year!

best wishes,

该用户从未签到

发表于 2003-12-27 21:47 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用巴布豆在2003-12-20 9:40:00的发言:
I'm here.

I come from Hebei province,I graduated in Nanchang this year,and have worked a half of year,I work for a company which is named TAIZHOU TIANTI RUBBER & PLASTIC CO.,LTD.

I know everything is incomplete,we must be open to the correction,and correct the mistake,the only embarrament is could't learning form the mistake.And i think the man is never too old to study.if we study more knowledge it is useful in the making the courtry stronger,making the man happier.

Let's feel free to contact with each other,and learning form each other.

Wish all of you Merry Christmas in advance.

Best Regards.

I  come  from  hebei   too,and  I  have  worked  at  tiantai for  4years.

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-1-2 16:54 | 显示全部楼层
to:黑衣天使,

really,it's very glad to hear that there is a folk man in tiantai.

all of time ,i think i am        very poor, i work in a long distance from my hometown,but now........,i know you.

How pleasure i am!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-1-2 23:31 | 显示全部楼层
Are         you         still in         tiantai now?

and         do         you         go home         this         year?

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-1-4 10:38 | 显示全部楼层
yes,i still in tiantai now,and the next year,i think i will still stay here.

i want to go home as soon as possible,but it's impossible ,so i must go home the late of this year.

what about you?are you go home?how to go home?by train,or by bus,or by plane?

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-1-5 00:55 | 显示全部楼层
I         am         glad         too,i         think         i         will         not         go home         this         year,because         i have gone home         in         june .Can         you         tell         me         your telephone code?i         come from         xingtai         city         ,,and         you         ?

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-1-6 09:03 | 显示全部楼层
hello                everyone !

i'm Linshaw Ding,coming from the town of chengguan,tiantai ,now studying in Jiaxing University,do u you?

i'll graduate this year and may work in this city

i like english too,but after i passing the CET6 last year and then seeking for job,so i haven't study and use english any more for more than half a year.my english become worse & worse .i'm gald to come here to making friends with everyone,tks for         watching

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2004-1-6 09:26 | 显示全部楼层
to:        black         angel

i am sorry to point that please donnot say anything irrelative with introduction------ok?really sorry

welcome your coming to introduce yourself to us,thanks a million

linshaw,,,,i feel so shamed,,so far i havenot passed cet 6

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-1-9 09:47 | 显示全部楼层
to:         <A name=187770><FONT color=#990000><B>得便宜唱首歌</B></FONT></A>

i'm sorry to hear that u havenot passed cet 6 yet,

while i think u can         do it if u try again, just trust yourself,

to teel u the truth it is just lucky for me to pass cet 6,

wish u good luck !

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-1-11 20:04 | 显示全部楼层
Now,it's me.

I have forgoton how to speak in English,so,so ,nothing,haha.oh,I'm a boy,a 27 old boy.call myself boy becuse i'm not married.who want to touch with mail to me please. my mail:jiujianyilang@21cn.com.

thanks for everyone and happy everyday.

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-1-21 17:29 | 显示全部楼层
YOO                 GUYS

ANYONE IN SINGAPORE?

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-1-29 08:02 | 显示全部楼层
my name is yueshou, come from tantou in tiantai.aged<I></I>        26.

my English is very poor, pls kindly help me if you free, tks!

I was<I></I>        major<I></I>        in<I></I>        B-B and B-C        for 4 years.

My QQ:47808496

My <A href="mailto:E-mail: target="_blank" >E-mail: fxb2008@126.com</A>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-2-21 14:48 | 显示全部楼层
hello,everyone,I am salina.today ,I listen from my friend here is very interest .so I come here.now,.I am in pingqiao.worked in a middle company.my job is trade custom.my english attitude is lower. so .hope somebody like talk with me .

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-2-28 00:21 | 显示全部楼层
welcome         you!

let         us         study         english         together!

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-3-8 19:09 | 显示全部楼层
hello,everyone.my english is very very poor .can i join …?

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-3-12 13:25 | 显示全部楼层
my English         is poor         too,but         I        'll                        to         Germany         in         September,what         can I do ?How                        I                         imporve         myself         in         English ?

Help         me         

SOS

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2004-3-12 13:28 | 显示全部楼层
there is an english corner every saturday evening from 7:30 to 11:00 in frank coffee .i advise you go there for communication to improve yourself
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

天台领先的地方门户服务平台
  • 客服电话:13968580055
  • 客服QQ:808508
门户服务

浙公网安备 33102302000043号

浙ICP备11032801号-2

天台之窗订阅号
天台之窗服务号
Copyright  ©1998-2024  天台之窗  Powered by  Discuz! X3.5    ( 浙ICP备11032801号 )
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表