帮忙
站务
精彩图文

About English Corner

[复制链接]
楼主: 大海

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-9-24 08:17 | 显示全部楼层
<p>I went to Frank coffee lastnight with Hilary and Jane.&nbsp; I had not been there before.&nbsp; I guess it's as close to an english corner you get here in Tian Tai these days.&nbsp; Maybe we can do it again with a few more people in the future.&nbsp;</p><p></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-10-22 19:08 | 显示全部楼层
<p>Hi,&nbsp; I heard a rumor that there is now an English corner on Thursday night at the bookstore.&nbsp; Does anyone know about this or have any details about it?&nbsp; Someone I met on QQ told me that they met another Canadian there last week who has been in China for 5 years.&nbsp; He is also teaching at some middle school.&nbsp; Well if I find anything more out I will post it here. The person I was chatting about it had to go and I haven't seen them online since.</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-10-30 19:57 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>海边海滩</i>在2006-4-27 11:51:00的发言:</b><br/><p>My English is poor! But I'm very interesting with learn English!</p><p>Welcome to help me!</p><p>Who can tell me that where is the english corner?</p></div><p>be interested in</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-11-9 22:49 | 显示全部楼层
The english corner takes place on Thursday night from 7pm to 8:30pm on the second floor of the bookstore.&nbsp; I have been there 3 times.&nbsp; It's hosted by Felix english school.&nbsp; We usually set up the tables together and sit around chatting.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2006-11-14 22:31 | 显示全部楼层
<p>Good news!</p><p>I will&nbsp;be there this week!</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-11-18 20:19 | 显示全部楼层
I&nbsp;am a new comer. And i want to join it,Who can tell me&nbsp;when and where about this english corner? I am in Jiaojing,TaiZhou. May i join it?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-11-16 15:07 | 显示全部楼层
<font face="Courier" color="#0000ff">Why not hold it on Saturday night so that more people can join in?</font>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-1-11 23:39 | 显示全部楼层
<p>lans to have an English Corner on Saturday&nbsp;evenings are in the works.&nbsp; The location has not been decided.&nbsp;Most likely it will take part in a local park when the weather is warmer but for now we need to decide on an indoor location.&nbsp;Any suggestions would be useful.</p><p>We plan to choose a location&nbsp;during are next meet.&nbsp; If you make a suggestion for the location&nbsp;it would be greatly appreciated and I will pass it along when we have are meeting next Thursday.</p><p>Thanks,</p><p>Marc</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

返回列表
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

天台领先的地方门户服务平台
  • 客服电话:13968580055
  • 客服QQ:808508
门户服务

浙公网安备 33102302000043号

浙ICP备11032801号-2

天台之窗订阅号
天台之窗服务号
Copyright  ©1998-2024  天台之窗  Powered by  Discuz! X3.5    ( 浙ICP备11032801号 )
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表