帮忙
站务
精彩图文

疯狂英语365句{2}

[复制链接]
查看: 5150|回复: 1

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-1-23 18:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<ol><li>It's a long story.(真是一言难尽。) </li><li>It's a nice day today.(今天天气很好。) </li><li>It's a once in a lifetime chance.(这是一生难得的机会。) </li><li>It's a pain in the neck.(这真是苦不堪言。) </li><li>It's a piece of cake.(这很容易。) </li><li>It's a small world.(这世界真小。) </li><li>It's a waste of time.(这是浪费时间。) </li><li>It's about time.(时间差不多了/是时候了。) </li><li>It's all my fault.(都是我的错。) </li><li>It's awesome.(棒极了。) </li><li>It's awful.(真糟糕。) </li><li>It's been a long time.(好久不见了。) </li><li>It's better than nothing.(总比没有好。) </li><li>It's essential.(这是必要的。) </li><li>It's hard to say.(很难说。) </li><li>It's incredible.(令人难以置信/不可思议。) </li><li>It's just what I had in mind.(这正是我想要的。) </li><li>It's my pleasure.(这是我的荣幸。) </li><li>It's no big deal.(这没什么大不了的。) </li><li>It's not your fault.(不是你的错。) </li><li>It's nothing.(小事情/不足挂齿。) </li><li>It's only a matter of time.(这只是时间问题。) </li><li>It's out of the question.(这是不可能的。) </li><li>It's time for dinner.(该吃晚饭了。) </li><li>It's up in the air.(尚未决定。) </li><li>It's up to date.(这个很时兴。) </li><li>It's up to you.(一切由你决定。) </li><li>It's very popular.(它很受欢迎。) </li><li>It's worth seeing.(它绝对值得一看。) </li><li>Just let it be.(就这样吧。) </li><li>Just to be on the safe side.(为安全起见。) </li><li>Keep the change.(不用找了。) </li><li>Keep up the good work.(再接再厉。) </li><li>Keep your fingers crossed.(为成功祈祷吧。) </li><li>Kill two birds with one stone.(一举两得。) </li><li>Let me get back to you.(我过一会儿打给你吧。) </li><li>Let me guess.(让我猜一猜。) </li><li>Let me put it this way.(让我这么说吧。) </li><li>Let me see.(让我想一想。) </li><li>Let's call it a day.(我们今天就到这儿吧。) </li><li>Let's celebrate!(让我们好好庆祝一下吧!) </li><li>Let's find out.(我们去问一下吧。) </li><li>Let's get to the point.(让我们言归正传。) </li><li>Let's get together sometime.(有时间我们聚一下吧。) </li><li>Let's hope for the best.(让我们往好处想吧。) </li><li>Let's keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。) </li><li>Let's make up.(让我们言归于好吧。) </li><li>Let's go visit them.(让我们去拜访他们吧。) </li><li>Let's talk over dinner.(我们边吃边谈吧。) </li><li>Long time no see.(好久不见。) </li><li>Look before you leap.(三思而后行。) </li><li>May I ask you a question?(我可以问一个问题吗?) </li><li>May I have a receipt?(我可以要一张收据吗?) </li><li>May I have your name, please?(请问你叫什么名字?) </li><li>May I pay by credit card?(我可以用信用卡付款吗?) </li><li>May I try it on?(我能试穿一下吗?) </li><li>Maybe it will work(也许这个办法会有效。) </li><li>Maybe some other time.(也许下一次吧。) </li><li>My mouth is watering.(我在流口水。) </li><li>My phone was out of order.(我的电话坏了。) </li><li>No pain, no gain.(不劳则无获。) </li><li>No problem.(没问题。) </li><li>Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.(心之所愿,无事不成。) </li><li>ain past is pleasure.(过去的痛苦即是快乐。) </li><li>lease accept my apology.(请接受我的道歉。) </li><li>lease don't blame yourself.(请不要责怪你自己。) </li><li>lease leave me alone.(请别打扰我。) </li><li>lease let me know.(请告诉我一声。) </li><li>lease make yourself at home.(请别客气。) </li><li>lease show me the menu.(请把菜单给我。) </li><li>robably.(可能吧。) </li><li>So far, so good.(到目前为止还好。) </li><li>Something must be done about it.(必须得想个办法。) </li><li>Something's come up.(发生了一些事。) </li><li>Storms make trees take deeper roots.(风暴使树林深深扎根。) </li><li>Suit yourself.(随你便。) </li><li>Take care.(请多保重。) </li><li>Take it or leave it.(要不要由你。) </li><li>Take my word for it.(相信我的话。) </li><li>Take your time.(慢慢来。) </li><li>Thank you all the same.(不管怎样还是要谢谢你。) </li><li>Thank you for everything.(感谢你做的一切。) </li><li>Thanks a million.(非常感谢。) </li><li>Thanks for the warning.(谢谢你的提醒。) </li><li>Thanks for you cooperation.(多谢合作。) </li><li>That couldn't be better.(那再好不过了。) </li><li>That depends.(看情况。) </li><li>That makes sense.(那可以理解。) </li><li>That reminds me.(那可提醒我了。) </li><li>That rings a bell.(我总算想起来了。) </li><li>That sounds like a good idea.(那听上去是个好主意。) </li><li>That's all right.(没关系。) </li><li>That's disgusting.(真讨厌。) </li><li>That's fair.(那样公平。) </li><li>That's for sure.(那是肯定的。) </li><li>That's good to know.(幸好知道了这件事。) </li><li>That's just what I was thinking.(我也是这么想的。) </li><li>That's life.(这就是生活。) </li><li>That's more like it.(那样才像话。) </li><li>That's not a problem.(那没问题。) </li><li>That's not true.(那是不对的。) </li><li>That's OK.(可以。) </li><li>That's ridiculous.(那太荒唐了。) </li><li>That's the way I look at it, too.(我也是这么想。) </li><li>That the way it is.(就是这么回事。) </li><li>That's worthwhile.(那是值得的。) </li><li>The same to you.(你也一样。) </li><li>The shortest answer is doing.(最简短的回答是干。) </li><li>The sooner, the better.(愈快愈好。) </li><li>There is a call for you.(有你的电话。) </li><li>There is no doubt about it.(那是毫无疑问的。) </li><li>There is nothing I can do.(我无能为力。) </li><li>There's a possibility.(有这个可能。) </li><li>These things happen all the time.(这是常有的事。) </li><li>This soup tastes great.(这个汤非常美味。) </li><li>Time is money.(时间就是金钱。) </li><li>Tomorrow never comes.(莫依赖明天。) </li><li>Two heads are better than one.(人多智广。) </li><li>We are in the same boat.(我们的处境相同。) </li><li>We can get by.(我们过得去。) </li><li>We can work it out.(我们可以解决这个问题。) </li><li>We have a lot in common.(我们有很多相同之处。) </li><li>We'll see.(再说吧。) </li><li>What a coincidence!(真是太巧了。) </li><li>What a shame!(真是遗憾。) </li><li>What are you up to?(你在忙什么呢?) </li><li>What are you talking about?(你在说什么?) </li><li>What are your plans for the weekend?(你周末计划做什么?) </li><li>What can I do for you?(要我帮忙吗?) </li><li>What do you do for relaxation?(你做什么消遣?) </li><li>What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?) </li><li>What do you think of my new car?(你觉得我的新车怎么样?) </li><li>What do you think of it?(你觉得怎么样?) </li><li>What is it about?(这是关于什么的?) </li><li>What is it like there?(那儿怎么样?) </li><li>What makes you say so?(你怎么这么说?) </li><li>What's going on?(发生什么事了?) </li><li>What's on your mind?(你在想什么呢?) </li><li>What's the deadline?(截止到什么时候?) </li><li>What's the matter with you?(你怎么啦?) </li><li>What's the purpose of your visit?(你来访的目的是什么?) </li><li>What's the weather like?(天气怎么样?) </li><li>What's your favorite food?(你最喜欢的食物是什么?) </li><li>What's your job?(你做什么工作?) </li><li>What ever you think is fine with me.(我随你。) </li><li>When is the most convenient time for you?(你什么时候最方便?) </li><li>When will it be ready?(什么时候能准备好?) </li><li>Where are you going?(你去哪儿?) </li><li>Where can I check in?(在哪儿办理登记手续?) </li><li>Where can I go for help?(我该怎么办呢?) </li><li>Where do you live?(你住在哪儿?) </li><li>Where have you been?(你去哪儿了?) </li><li>Where is the rest room, please?(请问洗手间在哪?) </li><li>Where were we?(我们说到哪儿了?) </li><li>Who is in charge here?(这里谁负责?) </li><li>Would you care for a drink?(你要不要来点喝的?) </li><li>Would you do me a favor?(你能帮我一个忙吗?) </li><li>You are just saying that.(你只是说说而已。) </li><li>You are kidding.(你开玩笑吧。) </li><li>You are so considerate.(你真有心。) </li><li>You can count on me.(你可以指望我。) </li><li>You can say that again.(我同意。) </li><li>You can't complain.(你该知足了。) </li><li>You deserve it.(这是你应得的。) </li><li>You did a good job.(你干得很好。) </li><li>You get what you pay for.(一分钱一分货。) </li><li>You got a good deal.(你买得真便宜。) </li><li>You need a vacation.(你需要休假。) </li><li>You never know.(世事难料。) </li><li>You said it.(你算说对了。) </li><li>You should give it a try.(你应该试一试。) </li><li>You should take advantage of it.(你应该好好利用这个机会。) </li><li>You will be better off.(你的状况会好起来的。) </li><li>You will have to wait and see.(你得等一等看。) </li><li>You'll get used to it.(你会习惯的。) </li><li>You've dialed the wrong number.(你拨错电话号码了。) </li><li>You've got a point there.(你说的有道理。) </li><li>You've got it.(你明白了。) </li><li>You've made a good choice.(你的眼力不错。) </li><li>Your satisfaction is guaranteed.(包你满意。) </li></ol>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-11-1 12:32 | 显示全部楼层
what's up?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

天台领先的地方门户服务平台
  • 客服电话:13968580055
  • 客服QQ:808508
门户服务

浙公网安备 33102302000043号

浙ICP备11032801号-2

天台之窗订阅号
天台之窗服务号
Copyright  ©1998-2024  天台之窗  Powered by  Discuz! X3.5    ( 浙ICP备11032801号 )
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表