精彩图文

introduction of friends who come here

[复制链接]
楼主: 小球

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-12-30 16:38 | 显示全部楼层
<B>以下是引用<I>rainy</I>在2004-3-15 17:19:00的发言:</B>
hey,
Rainy comes, nice to see you all. And hope everyone extend me a warm welcome:)  I have been working for a Tiantai company for 3 years, but come from Shangdong province. Hope to make friends with optimic Tiantai friends, as well as the friends from other places.
RGS from rainy

<>
<>It's a pity,  maybe you have married,otherwise  we can make friend each other.</P>
<>I came from Shannxi , a freshman who grantuated from Shannxi university of technology this year.Now I  am working  in "Zhejiang tianhong Auto Accessories Co.,Ltd".Even I haven't passed </P>
<>CET-4,but I 'm stll like to chatting with everone and you .</P>
<>HOPE  EVERONE CONNECT  WITH ME,THANKS . QQ   48944667</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-12-30 16:45 | 显示全部楼层
It is not very hard to learn English ,in my idea if  you  use it often,you can find great changs will hapen in  your word.

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-1-20 16:10 | 显示全部楼层
<>that's definitely right.</P><>learning by doing is a good way to me.</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-2-17 16:28 | 显示全部楼层
<>请问有谁参加07年考研,希望能够认识</P><>本人有意参加,现在每天看英语。</P><>我的qq是184789838</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-2-18 13:45 | 显示全部楼层
[em01],It's my turning now, i'm Jason,come from Shandong Province,I   like to make friends with all people who are  honest,

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-2-21 10:51 | 显示全部楼层
<>actice makes perfect English !</P><>Make sure you are not lose heart!</P><>Here is Candy , I am Tiantai person in PingQiao.</P><>Now work in a Tiantai company &amp; I have graduated from Hubei Technology  University ,</P><>I have passed TEM8, but still want to improve my English</P><>&amp; really hope to make friends with people who know English, and can speak English perfectly</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-2-24 17:08 | 显示全部楼层
this is Kevin, very interested in English, and some other foreign languages, male, 26, single, majored in international trade, working in tiantai county, interested in making friends who want to improve his/her English .QQ445331252
匿名  发表于 2007-9-12 23:33
<div class="msgheader">QUOTE:</div><div class="msgborder"><b>以下是引用<i>XUELIHE</i>在2006-12-7 15:30:00的发言:</b><br/><p>Hi everybody,so&nbsp; difficult to&nbsp; enter in ,i&nbsp; have already tried many times&nbsp; to register as&nbsp; memeber here,but failed&nbsp; several times .Today i also tried five times ,luckly&nbsp;pass now.</p><p>o&nbsp; foretting &nbsp;to&nbsp; introduce myself .</p><p>me! shilrley ,working in shaoxing ,tiantainess ,hoping making&nbsp; friend with anyone who optimistic &amp;Eglish-lover .</p></div><p>Hello,Shirly,nice to meet you , I am also a tiantaiese .&nbsp;This evening I &nbsp; entered this forum occasionally,presently,I am in Shaoxing doing the foreign trade biz.</p><p>Have you yet stayed in SHAOXING,if yes,is it&nbsp;possible &nbsp;for us to chat&nbsp; on line,My MSN:zting231@hotmail.com,thanks</p>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-9-22 09:58 | 显示全部楼层
<p>ersonally speaking,I find that English is more and more boring.</p><p>Though I know it's pretty important,</p><p>I don't want to spend much time on it.</p><p>I am too lazy to learn those new English words.</p>[em11]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-10-1 20:34 | 显示全部楼层
<p>hello there,</p><p>thank you for saying so.</p><p>hope to make friends with you.</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-9-28 12:35 | 显示全部楼层
<p>TO: Hilary</p><p>Are you the former first lady?&nbsp;If not, why your English is so smooth.</p><p>You impress the most !</p><p>I try to contact you, but your E-mail: <a href="mailto:addresshilary20082002@yahoo.com">addresshilary20082002@yahoo.com</a>&nbsp; seems doenn't work.</p><p>If possible, please send me a E-mail <a href="mailto:hoochongfa@hotmail.com">hoochongfa@hotmail.com</a></p><p>Thank you!</p><p></p><p></p><p></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-3-29 21:45 | 显示全部楼层
[em01]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-1-9 19:42 | 显示全部楼层
What's that's.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-12-7 15:30 | 显示全部楼层
<p>Hi everybody,so&nbsp; difficult to&nbsp; enter in ,i&nbsp; have already tried many times&nbsp; to register as&nbsp; memeber here,but failed&nbsp; several times .Today i also tried five times ,luckly&nbsp;pass now.</p><p>o&nbsp; foretting &nbsp;to&nbsp; introduce myself .</p><p>me! shilrley ,working in shaoxing ,tiantainess ,hoping making&nbsp; friend with anyone who optimistic &amp;Eglish-lover .</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-8-14 15:39 | 显示全部楼层
<p>大家好啊!欢迎到新的天台网聊聊啊,结交更多的朋友</p><p><a href="http://www.zjtiantai.com">http://www.zjtiantai.com</a></p><p></p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-7-30 11:02 | 显示全部楼层
gdsfgasdfgfadgfsd
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-6-30 01:27 | 显示全部楼层
学外贸的就是不一样[em03]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-6-13 11:31 | 显示全部楼层
<p>&nbsp; hi,everybody!</p><p>&nbsp; My english is very poor,and i am a laze girl.but now&nbsp;i need to study english ,&nbsp; so ,can i join it?</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-3-28 05:03 | 显示全部楼层
<>ladies and gentlemen:</P>
<>this is kofu speaking,a new comer who spent 4 years in hohai university, nanjing,from shaoxing district,now working in PSPP,tiantai county.</P>
<>i have came to this part of bbs for several times,however,i see this article for the first time,i'm really surprised that here are so many outstanding persons come from all corners of our country</P>
<>i come to the first piece of speech only to find it was made years ago,hehe,i supposed it was newly published</P>
<>i also know a girl who comes from hebei province,unfortunately she has back to hebei yesterday,her name is jade,i don't know who of you knows her.</P>
<>and,the last thing but not the least important thing,i'm gald to see you here,hehe,may be we will make friends with each other one day</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-3-28 09:26 | 显示全部楼层
<>hello boys and grils, I am very glad to meet you here ,</P>
<>I am old boy, come from Northwest of China, I have working in Tiantai county for more than a half year since I graduated from a university from North China last June.My major is electric power enginnering and work for Tiantai Electric Power Developement Limited Company.</P>
<>Tiantai is a great  county ,here  the hill is green and the water is clean ,the citizes are smart ,idden tigers and crach dragons.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

天台领先的地方门户服务平台
  • 客服电话:13968580055
  • 客服QQ:808508
门户服务

浙公网安备 33102302000043号

浙ICP备11032801号-2

天台之窗订阅号
天台之窗服务号
Copyright  ©1998-2024  天台之窗  Powered by  Discuz! X3.5    ( 浙ICP备11032801号 )
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表