帮忙
站务
精彩图文

职场英语:你在工作中缺乏主张吗

[复制链接]
查看: 10568|回复: 2

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-12-9 14:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Do you have a sneaking suspicion that you’re not assertive enough? There may be some truth to your fear. If so, we’ll get to the bottom of it and help you develop assertiveness skills. Answer “agree” or “disagree” to these 6 statements to find out if you’re not assertive enough and if becoming more assertive could help you advance your career. 你会暗自怀疑自己不够有主张强吗?你的担心也许是有道理的。我们来深入分析一下以帮助你培养主张。对下面的六个问题做出“同意”或“不同意”的回答,看看自己是否不够有主张力,是不是更有主张会推进你事业的发展。<p>  1: I have a hard time disagreeing with people whose views I think are wrong.</p><p>  对于认为持错误观点的人难以表示不认同</p><p>  2: It is difficult for me to say no and I often end up taking on tasks that I don’t want.</p><p>  对我来说,说“不”是一件困难的事。往往最终我挑起的是不想做的任务</p><p>  3: Because I am nervous about appearing aggressive I may be too passive in my interactions.</p><p>  因为我担心自己会表现出“好斗”,所以在交往中,我可能会过于被动</p><p>  4: Delegating is not my strong suit, and I frequently do more than my share of the work.</p><p>  委派不是我的“强项”,因此我常常分担更多的工作</p><p>  5: It is tough for me to speak up and share my opinions, especially if they are somewhat controversial.</p><p>  要我直抒胸臆很难,尤其遇到那些有争议的事</p><p>  6: I know I need to promote myself more at work but I dislike marketing myself.</p><p>  我知道我需要在工作中更多地推销自己,但是我不喜欢对自己“营销”</p><p>  If you answered “agree” to three or more of these questions or if any of these topics hold you back from career success you are probably not assertive enough. Let’s examine these items and discuss specific steps you can take to improve each of them. 在以上问题中如果你的“同意”回答数在三个或三个以上,或者任何这些主题阻碍了你的事业成功,那么大概你就不够有主张。让我们来仔细看看,讨论一下在每个方面的具体改善步骤。</p>
lrdldo 该用户已被删除
发表于 2008-10-28 22:44 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2010-4-13 19:46 | 显示全部楼层
学英语啊,可以去我目前上乐知英语看看吧,是在线学习的。每天在家通过网络和老师进行互动交流的形式授课,每节课都有不同的主题设置,不仅锻炼了口语,而且无形中词汇量也跟着增加了,比随便找个老外说英语更系统些,感觉很好啊!最重要的是性价比很高,每晚都有课程是可以免费试听的,看看吧说不定比较适合现在的生活节奏了!(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

天台领先的地方门户服务平台
  • 客服电话:13968580055
  • 客服QQ:808508
门户服务

浙公网安备 33102302000043号

浙ICP备11032801号-2

天台之窗订阅号
天台之窗服务号
Copyright  ©1998-2024  天台之窗  Powered by  Discuz! X3.5    ( 浙ICP备11032801号 )
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表