帮忙
站务
精彩图文

疯狂英语365句{1}

[复制链接]
查看: 2055|回复: 0

该用户从未签到

发表于 2007-1-23 18:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<ol><li>Absolutely.((用于答话)是这样;当然是;绝对如此。) </li><li>Absolutely impossible!(绝对不可能!) </li><li>All I have to do is learn English.(我所要做的就是学英语。) </li><li>Are you free tomorrow?(你明天有空吗?) </li><li>Are you married?(你结婚了吗?) </li><li>Are you used to the food here?(你习惯吃这儿的饭菜吗?) </li><li>Be careful.(小心/注意。) </li><li>Be my guest.(请便/别客气。) </li><li>Better late than never.(迟做总比不做好。) </li><li>Better luck next time.(祝你下一次好运。) </li><li>Better safe than sorry.(小心不出大错。) </li><li>Can I have a day off?(我能请一天假吗?) </li><li>Can I help?(要我帮忙吗?) </li><li>Can I take a message?(要我传话吗?) </li><li>Can I take a rain check?(你能改天再请我吗?) </li><li>Can I take your order?(您要点菜吗?) </li><li>Can you give me a wake-up call?(你能打电话叫醒我吗?) </li><li>Can you give me some feedback?(你能给我一些建议吗?) </li><li>Can you make it?(你能来吗?) </li><li>Can I have a word with you?(我能跟你谈一谈吗?) </li><li>Catch me later.(过会儿再来找我。) </li><li>Cheer up!(高兴起来!振作起来!) </li><li>Come in and make yourself at home.(请进,别客气。) </li><li>Could I have the bill, please?(请把帐单给我好吗?) </li><li>Could you drop me off at the airport?(你能载我到机场吗?) </li><li>Could you speak slower?(你能说得慢一点吗?) </li><li>Could you take a picture for me?(你能帮我拍照吗?) </li><li>Did you enjoy your flight?(你的飞行旅途愉快吗?) </li><li>Did you have a good day today?(你今天过得好吗?) </li><li>Did you have a nice holiday?(你假期过得愉快吗?) </li><li>Did you have fun?(你玩得开心吗?) </li><li>Dinner is on me.(晚饭我请客。) </li><li>Do you have a room available?(你们有空房间吗?) </li><li>Do you have any hobbies?(你有什么爱好吗?) </li><li>Do you have some change?(你有零钱吗?) </li><li>Do you mind my smoking?(你介意我抽烟吗?) </li><li>Do you often work out?(你经常锻炼身体吗?) </li><li>Do you speak English?(你会说英语吗?) </li><li>Don't be so modest.(别这么谦虚了。) </li><li>Don't bother.(不用麻烦了。) </li><li>Don't get me wrong.(别误会我。) </li><li>Don't give up.(别放弃。) </li><li>Don't jump to conclusions.(不要急于下结论。) </li><li>Don't let me down.(不要让我失望。) </li><li>Don't make any mistakes.(别出差错。) </li><li>Don't mention it.(不必客气。) </li><li>Don't miss the boat.(不要坐失良机。) </li><li>Don't take any chances.(不要存侥幸心理。) </li><li>Don't take it for granted.(不要想当然。) </li><li>Don't worry about it.(别担心。) </li><li>Easy come, easy go.(来的容易,去的快。) </li><li>Enjoy you meal.(请慢慢享用吧。) </li><li>Easier said than done.(说时容易做时难。) </li><li>First come, first served.(捷足先登。) </li><li>For here or to go?(在这儿吃还是带走?) </li><li>Forget it.(算了吧。) </li><li>Forgive me.(请原谅我。) </li><li>Give me a call.(给我打电话。) </li><li>Give my best to your family.(代我向你们全家问好。) </li><li>Have him return my call.(让他给我回电话。) </li><li>Have you ever been to Japan?(你去过日本吗?) </li><li>Have you finished yet?(你做完了吗?) </li><li>Have you got anything larger?(有大一点的吗?) </li><li>Have you got that?(你明白我的意思吗?) </li><li>Have you heard from Marry?(你收到玛丽的来信吗?) </li><li>He is in conference.(他正在开会。) </li><li>Help yourself, please.(请自己用。) </li><li>Hold your horses.(耐心点儿。) </li><li>How can I get in touch with you?(我怎样能跟你联络上?) </li><li>How do I look?(我看上去怎样?) </li><li>How is it going?(情况怎么样?) </li><li>How late are you open.(你们营业到几点?) </li><li>How long did it last?(持续了多久?) </li><li>How long will it take me to get there?(到那儿要多长时间?) </li><li>How much is it?(多少钱?) </li><li>How often do you eat out?(你隔多久在外面吃一次饭?) </li><li>I apologize.(我很抱歉。) </li><li>I appreciate your invitation.(感谢你的邀请。) </li><li>I assure you.(我向你保证。) </li><li>I bet you can.(我确信你能做到。) </li><li>I can manage.(我自己可以应付。) </li><li>I can't afford it.(我买不起。) </li><li>I can't believe it.(我简直不敢相信。) </li><li>I can't resist the temptation.(我不能抵挡诱惑。) </li><li>I can't stand it.(我受不了。) </li><li>I can't tell.(我说不准。) </li><li>I couldn't agree more.(我完全同意。) </li><li>I couldn't get through.(我打不通电话。) </li><li>I couldn't help it.(我没有办法。) </li><li>I didn't mean to.(我不是故意的。) </li><li>I don't know for sure.(我不能肯定。) </li><li>I enjoy your company.(我喜欢有你做伴。) </li><li>I enjoyed it very much.(我非常喜欢。) </li><li>I envy you.(我羡慕你。) </li><li>I feel like having some dumplings.(我很想吃饺子。) </li><li>I feel terrible about it.(太对不起了。) </li><li>I feel the same way.(我也有同感。) </li><li>I have a complaint.(我要投诉。) </li><li>I have nothing to do with it.(那与我无关。) </li><li>I haven't the slightest idea.(我一点儿都不知道。) </li><li>I hope you'll forgive me.(我希望你能原谅我。) </li><li>I know the feeling.(我知道那种感觉。) </li><li>I mean what I say.(我说话算数。) </li><li>I owe you one.(我欠你一个人情。) </li><li>I really regret it.(我真的非常后悔。) </li><li>I suppose so.(我想是这样。) </li><li>I thought so, too.(我也这样以为。) </li><li>I understand completely.(我完全明白。) </li><li>I want to report a theft.(我要报一宗盗窃案。) </li><li>I want to reserve a room.(我想预订一个房间。) </li><li>I was just about to call you.(我正准备打电话给你。) </li><li>I was moved. = I was touched.(我很受感动。) </li><li>I wasn't aware of that.(我没有意识到。) </li><li>I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。) </li><li>I wish I could.(但愿我能。) </li><li>I wouldn't worry about it, if I were you.(如果我是你,我就不会担心。) </li><li>I'd like a refund.(我要想退款。) </li><li>I'd like to deposit some money.(我想存点钱。) </li><li>I'd like to make a reservation.(我想订票。) </li><li>I'll be right with you.(我马上就来。) </li><li>I'll check it.(我去查一下。) </li><li>I'll do my best.(我将会尽我最大努力。) </li><li>I'll get it.(我去接电话。) </li><li>I'll give you a hand.(我来帮助你。) </li><li>I'll have to see about that.(这事我得想一想再定。) </li><li>I'll keep my eyes on.(我会留意的。) </li><li>I'll keep that in mind.(我会记住的。) </li><li>I'll pick up the tab.(我来付帐。) </li><li>I'll play it by ear.(我将随兴而定。) </li><li>I'll see what I can do.(我看一看能怎么办。) </li><li>I'll show you.(我指给你。) </li><li>I'll take care of it.(我来办这件事。) </li><li>I'll take it.(我要了。) </li><li>I'll take you advice.(我接受你的忠告。) </li><li>I'll think it over.(我仔细考虑一下。) </li><li>I'll treat you to dinner.(我想请你吃饭。) </li><li>I'll walk you to the door.(我送你到门口。) </li><li>I'm broke.(我身无分文。) </li><li>I'm crazy about English.(我非常喜欢英语。) </li><li>I'm easy to please.(我很随和。) </li><li>I'm glad to hear that.(听到这消息我很高兴。) </li><li>I'm glad you enjoyed it.(你喜欢我就高兴。) </li><li>I'm good at it.(我做这个很在行。) </li><li>I'm in a good mood.(我现在心情很好。) </li><li>I'm in good shape.(我的身体状况很好。) </li><li>I'm just having a look.(我只是随便看看。) </li><li>I'm looking for a part time job.(我正在找兼职工作。) </li><li>I'm looking forward to it.(我盼望着这件事。) </li><li>I'm lost.(我给搞糊涂了。) </li><li>I'm not feeling well.(我感觉不舒服。) </li><li>I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不安。) </li><li>I'm not really sure.(我不太清楚。) </li><li>I'm on a diet.(我正在节食。) </li><li>I'm on my way.(我这就上路。) </li><li>I'm pressed for time.(我赶时间。) </li><li>I'm sorry I'm late.(对不起,我迟到了。) </li><li>I'm sorry to hear that.(听到这个消息我感到遗憾。) </li><li>I'm under a lot of pressure.(我的压力很大。) </li><li>I'm working on it.(我正在努力。) </li><li>I've changed my mind.(我已经改变主意。) </li><li>I've got a headache.(我头痛。) </li><li>I've got my hands full.(我手头正忙。) </li><li>I've got news for you.(我要告诉你一个好消息。) </li><li>I've got no idea.(我不知道。) </li><li>I've had enough.(我已经吃饱了。) </li><li>If I were in you shoes.(如果我站在你的立场。) </li><li>Is that OK?(这样可以吗?) </li><li>Is this seat taken?(这位子有人坐吗?) </li><li>It all depends.(视情形而定。) </li><li>It can happen to anyone.(这事可能发生在任何人身上。) </li><li>It doesn't make any difference.(都一样。) </li><li>It doesn't matter to me.(这对我来说无所谓。) </li><li>It doesn't work.(它出故障了。) </li><li>It drives me crazy.(它使我快要发疯了。) </li><li>It isn't much.(这是微不足道的。) </li><li>It really comes in handy.(有了它真是方便。) </li><li>It slipped my mind.(我不留神忘了。) </li><li>It takes time.(这需要时间。) </li><li>It will come to me.(我会想起来的。) </li><li>It will do you good.(这会对你有好处。) </li><li>It won't happen again.(下不为例。) </li><li>It won't take much time.(不会花很多时间的。) </li><li>It won't work.(行不通。) </li><li>It's nice meeting you.(很高兴认识你。) </li><li>It's a deal.(一言为定。) </li></ol>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

天台领先的地方门户服务平台
  • 客服电话:13968580055
  • 客服QQ:808508
门户服务

浙公网安备 33102302000043号

浙ICP备11032801号-2

天台之窗订阅号
天台之窗服务号
Copyright  ©1998-2024  天台之窗  Powered by  Discuz! X3.5    ( 浙ICP备11032801号 )
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表