帮忙
站务
精彩图文

实用英语100句(型)

[复制链接]
查看: 1881|回复: 1

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-12-14 14:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<p>1.i’m an office worker. 我是上班族。<br>2.i work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。<br>3.i’m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。<br>4.i like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。<br>5.i’m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。<br>6.i’ll call you. 我会打电话给你。<br>7.i feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。<br>8.i want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。<br>9.i need your help. 我需要你的帮助。<br>10.i would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。<br>11.i have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。<br>12.i hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。<br>13.i’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。<br>14.i’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。<br>15.i heard that you’re getting married. congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!<br>16.i see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。<br>17.i can’t do this. 我不能这么做。<br>18.let me explain why i was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。<br>19.let’s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。<br>20.where is your office? 你们的办公室在哪?<br>21.what is your plan? 你的计划是什么?<br>22.when is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营业?<br>23.are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗?<br>24.am i allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗?<br>25.the meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet. 会议原定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。<br>26.tom’s birthday is this week. 汤姆的生日就在这个星期。<br>27.would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一会呢?<br>28.can you cover for me on friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?<br>29.could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙?<br>30.he is crazy about crazy english. 他对疯狂英语很着迷。<br>31.can you imagine how much he paid for that car?你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗?<br>32.can you believe that i bought a tv for $25?<br>33.did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife? 你知道他有外遇了吗?/欺骗他的妻子吗?<br>34.did you hear about the new project? 你知道那个新项目吗?<br>35.do you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗?<br>36.are you mind if i take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天请假吗?<br>37.i enjoy working with you very much. 我很喜欢和你一起工作。<br>38.did you know that stone ended up marrying his secretary? 你知道吗?斯通最终和他的秘书结婚了。<br>39.let’s get together for lunch. 让我们一起吃顿午餐吧。<br>40.how did you do on your test? 你这次考试的结果如何?<br>41.do you think you can come? 你认为你能来吗?<br>42.how was your weekend ? 你周末过得怎么样?<br>43.here is my card. 这是我的名片。<br>44.he is used to eating out all the time. 他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。<br>45.i’m getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一台电脑作生日礼物。<br>46.have you ever driven a bmw? 你有没有开过宝马?<br>47.how about if we go tomorrow instead? 我们改成明天去怎么样?<br>48.how do you like hong kong? 你喜欢香港吗?<br>49.how do you want your steak? 你的牛排要几分熟?<br>50.how did the game turn out? 球赛结果如何?<br>51.how did mary make all of her money? 玛丽所有的钱是怎么赚到的?<br>52.how was your date? 你的约会怎么样?<br>53.how are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司处得如何?<br>54.how should i tell him the bad news? 我该如何告诉他这个坏消息?<br>55.how much money did you make? 你赚了多少钱?<br>56.how much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱?<br>57.how long will it take to get to your house? 到你家要多久?<br>58.how long have you been here? 你在这里多久了?<br>59.how nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting.<br>60.how about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何?<br>61.i’m sorry that you didn’t get the job. 很遗憾,你没有得到那份工作。<br>62.i’m afraid that it’s not going to work out. 我恐怕这事不会成的。<br>63.i guess i could come over. 我想我能来。<br>64.is it okay to smoke in the office? 在办公室里抽烟可以吗?<br>65.it was kind of exciting. 有点剌激。<br>66.i know what you want. 我知道你想要什么。<br>67.is that why you don’t want to go home? 这就是你不想回家的原因吗?<br>68.i’m sure we can get you a great / good deal. 我很肯定我们可以帮你做成一笔好交易。<br>69.would you help me with the report? 你愿意帮我写报告吗?<br>70.i didn’t know he was the richest person in the world.我不知道他是世界上最有钱的人。<br>71.i’ll have to ask my boss/wife first.我必须先问一下我的老板/老婆。<br>72.i take it you don’t agree. 这么说来,我认为你是不同意。<br>73.i tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾试着减肥,但是毫无效果。<br>74.it doesn’t make any sense to get up so early.那么早起来没有任何意义。<br>75.it took years of hard work to speak good english. 讲一口流利的英语需要多年的刻苦*练。<br>76.it feels like spring/ i’ve been here before. 感觉好象春天到了/我以前来过这里。<br>77.i wonder if they can make it. 我在想他们是不是能办得到。 <br>78.it’s not as cold / hot as it was yesterday. 今天不想昨天那么冷/热。<br>79.it’s not his work that bothers me it’s his attitude. 困扰我的不是他的工作,而是他的态度。<br>80.it sounds like you enjoyed it. 听起来你好象蛮喜欢的。<br>81.it seems to me that be would like to go back home. 我觉得他好象想要回家。<br>82.it looks very nice. 看起来很漂亮。<br>83.is everything under control? 一切都在掌握之中吗?<br>84.i thought you could do a better job. 我以为你的表现会更好。<br>85.it’s time for us to say no to america. 是我们对美国说不的时候了。<br>86.the show is supposed to be good. 这场表演应当是相当好的。<br>87.it really depends on who is in charge. 那纯粹要看谁负责了。<br>88.it involves a lot of hard work. 那需要很多的辛勤工作。<br>89.that might be in your favor. 那可能对你有利。<br>90.i didn’t realize how much this meant to you. 我不知道这个对你的意义有这么大。<br>91.i didn’t mean to offend you. 我不是故意冒犯你。<br>92.i was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend. 我想知道这个周末你有什么要做。<br>93.may i have your attention., please? 请大家注意一下。<br>94.this is great golfing / swimming/ picnic weather. 这是个打高尔夫球/游泳/野餐的好天气。<br>95.thanks for taking me the movie. 谢谢你带我去看电影。<br>96.i am too tired to speak. 我累得说不出活来。<br>97.would you tell me your phone number? 你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?<br>98.where did you learn to speak english? 你从哪里学会说英语的呢?<br>99.there is a tv show about aids on right now. 电视正在播放一个关于爱滋病的节目。<br>100.what do you think of his new job/ this magazine? 你对他的新工作/这本杂志看法如何?&nbsp&nbsp</p><br><br><a href=bbsxml.asp?rssdatamode=9&urls=mdm.xa-home.com/bbs/bbs/bbsxml.asp target=_blank><font color=blue>西安社区网</font></a>   <font color=blue>西安社区网</font>
<br><br><a href=bbsxml.asp?rssdatamode=9&urls=mdm.xa-home.com/bbs/bbs/bbsxml.asp target=_blank><font color=blue>电白社区</font></a>   <font color=blue>电白同乡交流、学习的社区</font>
<a href=[[[SQ]]][[[http://mdm.xa-home.com/bbs/bbs/viewsingaltree.asp?id=9087%26bbsurl=http://mdm.xa-home.com]]]></a>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2006-12-31 19:44 | 显示全部楼层

这句我就知道实用

<p>101:I Love You</p><p>这句我就知道实用~~~</p>
<a href=[[[SQ]]][[[http://www.0668city.net/bbs/Dispbbs.asp?boardid=25%26ID=951%26replyID=6744%26skin=1]]]></a>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

天台领先的地方门户服务平台
  • 客服电话:13968580055
  • 客服QQ:808508
门户服务

浙公网安备 33102302000043号

浙ICP备11032801号-2

天台之窗订阅号
天台之窗服务号
Copyright  ©1998-2024  天台之窗  Powered by  Discuz! X3.5    ( 浙ICP备11032801号 )
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表