站务
精彩图文

Attention: all english conner members

[复制链接]
查看: 3985|回复: 21

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-2 16:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>hi, everyone:</P>
<>permit me to ask you a question, what went wrong with our english conner?  why so few people went to the english conner, why all of you dissappeared these days?</P>
<>yes, as a matter of fact that the weather is getting colder than before, but it's no matter for taking part in such a place where we get together and communicate and learn from each other. you know it's no too easy to establish such a organization for our english fans especially in Tiantai. someone may keep busy at the end of the year, but can you leave some massage here and tell us if you want to come in the future as ever before? </P>
<>sometimes, i really want to thank Roger who is the founder of the english conner,calling us together and paying his private time and efforts to us. frankly, i don't want to see the situation now in our english conner. and i still remember the time we get together must be a happy and enjoyful everytime. but now, it seems that it would come to  the end. </P>
<>i can't believe my eyes, i can't help wondering just as a song going :show me the meaning of being lonely.................what's your opinion,everyone? </P>
<>should we call it over or not?</P>
<>please show me!!!!!!!!!!! </P>
<>especially for Hilary, you need to be the first one !</P>

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2005-1-3 13:37 | 显示全部楼层
<>T sky</P><>when i went to the Sophia reading bar, no one was there at time. the waitress told me that it's been a long time no see to our members. i felt a little bit disappointed at time.</P><>T enjoy life</P><>your advise seems good, but i don't agree with your opinion to the function of our english conner. i can't help wondering if you have learn any good way to improve pronunciation or the way of english thinking. like Liyang Crazy English. it's helpful for pronunciation,but after you in charge of his method, there's still a long way to go especially for english thought. any english salon or english conner in society is free for every english fans. he might be expert or master in english language, he might be the beginner, or someone who want to improve his english, only if you share the happy or meaningful from the english language communication, that's all. i think everyone who came to english conner didn't aim for teas or coffee, but the atmosphere of english sounds and the way people speak. learn from each other and improve from the practising, that's the true meaning for this social team.</P><>but i think if you would like join us, we might be benifit from you especially for your good ideas. frankly, i think every member should take his or her own duty to this organization, try everybody's best to be there everytime, show everyone's good idea, so that it can go better. not one day working three days rest. someone who is not good at expressing in english just learn and push yourself to speak,whatever we lack english atmosphere in china,especially in tiantai; someone who can communicate frequantly just show your kindness and warm heart to help with such kind of people who is eager for speak, whatever, teaching is learning.  </P><>to be frank, it's not too convenient for me to take part in this english conner everytime, CAUZ i working in pingqiao and sometimes none stop in daily working even Sunday. but i would like to try my best to go, i feel i can learn from everyone there not only english but also someone's attitude to the life, the funny events in the life, the different knowledge from various walks of life, all kinds of views to the life,to love, to everything.  </P><>i believe the people to english conner is limited, but the minds and thoughts or even the sense have no bound.</P><>what do you think, my friends?</P><>i'd like to see more opinions from you and most importantly, do as what we did before ! come on, my friends!</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-2 17:10 | 显示全部楼层
<>喂,每人: 允许我问你一个问题,我们的english出了什么毛病更反面? 更反面如此很少人为什么去那些english,为什么你们所有人dissappeared这些天? 是的, 事实上与以前相比较,天气正变冷了, 但是这是用于参加这样的一个地方,在那里我们聚集并且交流并且学习彼此没有关系。 你知道为我们的english 球迷建立这样的一个组织特别是Tiantai不是太容易的。 有人可能保持正忙于年底, 但是你能离开在这里的按摩一些并且告诉我们你想要将来来作为以往任何时候? 有时, i 真的想要感谢更反面是english的创始人的罗杰,召集我们和把他的私人时间和努力支付给我们。 坦白地说,i不想要现在在我们的english里反面看见形势。 并且i仍然记得那些时间,我们聚集一定一愉快和每次enjoyful。 但是现在,好像它将走到尽头。 i 相信眼睛,i禁不住想知道不能正当时通向的歌:让我看那些意思的孤单 ................. 每人,你的意见是什么? 应该我们叫它在上方与否? 请显示我! !!!!!!!!!! 特别是对希拉里,你需要是第一个! </P>
<>我帮你翻一下吧,因为我们天台人很多人都看不明白你在说什么的,!!请问你我翻的对不对</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-2 19:21 | 显示全部楼层
<>我觉得也许这是个必然的结局,一个组织要想生存,你肯定要有很好的组织人员以及一些吸引人们的东西.不能是单单靠一个名头,要有实际的内容才行的.如果人们觉得真的可以学到东西的话,我想天气不会是原因的吧.仅仅是喝喝茶,交谈,游戏,这真的能提高你的英语吗,我是持怀疑态度的.对,通过交流(说)可以提高你的英语水平,但是你的发音还有说英语时你的思维方式等等,这是不可能通过这样改变的.一次两次有可能人们会觉得有兴趣,认识些新朋友,但是要维持确实很难的.</P><>个人认为类似于象英语角这样的,你要有一定的专业人士,要有其他的力量加入,比如举办一些活动,节日活动,讲座什么的,或者可以有一个主题(因为是每周一次),这样人们也可以去思考,针对性地准备,这样你的英语水平才会提高的.比如象一些新闻事件,也可以拿出来讨论,当然你得用英语表达.这样说的人提高了,听的人也提高了.而且象一些西方的节日可以搞些活动,圣诞节,感恩节等等,搞点文艺节目,玩点游戏,同时可以适当的参插一些相关的内容.这样的话,我们就可以从娱乐中学到知识啊,而且也不必拘泥于一种方式,比如说主题,可以是一起看一部原版电影.</P><>呵呵,这是我的一点想法,有点混乱.大家不要见笑.</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-2 18:33 | 显示全部楼层
<>THayden</P><>Could you tell me how many people  at English Corner last night?the best way,pls let us know what do you want to do most?</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-6 00:12 | 显示全部楼层
Well done, Hayden!

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2005-1-8 09:52 | 显示全部楼层
<>why few answers?[em03][em06]</P><>hilary, where are you ?</P><>don't make me feel sad , my friends!</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-14 17:15 | 显示全部楼层
<>Oh, I am sorry to hear that, Hayden!</P>
<>Dueing to the busy courses as well as the cut of Internet, I haven't come here for a long time, however in the bottom of my heart I still remember our BBS let alone our English Corner.</P>
<>I really can't belive the current situation in our English Corner. I am really really sorry for it.</P>
<>To bring you a piece of good news,  I am gonna come back. I will have arrived at Tiantai by 23rd Jan. And I will introduce sm friends to our English to warm up the atmosphere in our English Corner.</P>
<>Hayden, please be not disappointed! Things gonna chang, gonna improve, everything will be fine!</P>
<>lease still trust our English Corner, as we all are making efforts!</P>
<>Finally, I'd like to thank for your great efforts that you made to our English Corner! I do appreciate it ! And I believe everyone would be grateful to you, for all  your deeds!</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-15 20:32 | 显示全部楼层
<> hi......i...you know</P><>m so sorry to hear that ... i m the one to blame...it's my fault.</P><>i've been kept busy for more than a month..so i didn't go to the english corner.</P><>i guess i ll still be busy in the following month...but i ll try to make it.</P><>......</P>

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2005-1-14 20:11 | 显示全部楼层
<>thank you david, you've really done a good job for us.</P><>and i hope more people not only check it but say something or your good opinion</P><>thanks in advance</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-16 13:27 | 显示全部楼层
[em04]I'm back to Tiantai ,can I go there ?and tell me where ,tks.

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-18 16:02 | 显示全部楼层
it's a good organization I like it,and i think my spoken english is so poor,i'm sorry i won't get to your english corner.i will improve my reading comprehension first.

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-21 16:27 | 显示全部楼层
<>o, i am sincerely sorry to hear that. because i am not in tiantai ,so i can not attend the english corner.</P><>since, the term finish and i will be back for the traditional festival, and i want to went the corner.</P><>but i do not know where and when the english corner is , so tell me</P><>i will try my best to went there.</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-22 10:33 | 显示全部楼层
<>where does it locate and when ?</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-22 10:50 | 显示全部楼层
near xinhua bookshop

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-22 09:23 | 显示全部楼层
sophia bookbar,

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2005-1-25 10:46 | 显示全部楼层
MAY BE IT WILL BE CHANGED TO ANOTHER PLACE, LET'S WAIT AND SEE

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-1-25 17:40 | 显示全部楼层
<>Hi, Hayden,</P><>Hilary has already announced the movement. </P><>We will be back to Franck coffee shop this Saturday night.</P><>Wish to see you there.</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-2-3 18:26 | 显示全部楼层
<>????!!!!!!</P><>keep slience</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2005-2-23 06:21 | 显示全部楼层
<>Hi,a  long time since last time being here. Sorry to know the trouble about our English coner and happy to know guys,like Hayden,hilary, enjoylife etc, are so responsible for it and show their their great enthusiasm to make it better.  </P><>I ever attended the English corner once, about 10 people were there. Next day after the night, we went for a outdoor picnic. Both are full of fun. Now I'm living in USA, maybe unable to attend it for a long time, but I will keep visiting this webside to see a better tiantai and a better English corner.</P><>As for the English corner, to some extent I agree with enjoy life. Our english corner must gives its members happiness and progress of both English level and/or other things, then it will get bigger. some suqquestions are here:</P><>1.Change Location to cut down costs:</P><>How about a place where needs less fee for a drink, like 3yuan? orgnisers could find a no charge place and provide drink by themselves with acceptable  price.</P><>2.Better organization:</P><>Refering to Hayden's message, it's not difficult to know that others, like hayden himself , were likely to meet the same bad situation: arrived at the bar, but no people there,So he left unhappily. How is he supposed to be there again? So, we must have a better organization to ensure that in the right time the right man are always there to arrange things involved. I think many volunteers.</P><>3. to Raise a English corner fund</P><>you know, orgnization needs money. addtionally, people will pay more attention to it when the thing cost him some money</P><>Last, I'm sure young people here  are wise enough to make Corner better if they really want to </P><P>Happy new year and Good luck</P>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

天台领先的地方门户服务平台
  • 客服电话:13968580055
  • 客服QQ:808508
门户服务

浙公网安备 33102302000043号

浙ICP备11032801号-2

天台之窗订阅号
天台之窗服务号
Copyright  ©1998-2024  天台之窗  Powered by  Discuz! X3.5    ( 浙ICP备11032801号 )
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表