站务
精彩图文

Blue---All Rise

[复制链接]
查看: 816|回复: 4

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-11-7 22:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<></P>
<>2001年初,一支饶富都会节奏感的“All Rise”抢滩Top 4并高居电台点播Top 10五周,从各地传来的捷报未曾停歇:马来西亚4周冠军、德国季军、澳洲匈牙利第4名,更是台湾新偶像剧《阳光果冻》的主题曲“All I”本尊曲!第2单曲“Too Close”乘胜攻下金榜NO.1,接续推出的节奏蓝调情抒曲“If You Come Back”更是空降单曲冠军宝座。在3支畅销单曲累积销售破60万张(其中2支是冠军单曲)背书下,专辑于年底发行了。

发迹于英国伦敦、由黎Lee Ryan(18岁)、安东尼Antony Costa(20岁)、唐肯Duncan James(22岁)和赛门Simon Webbe(22岁)组成的BLUE,以绝佳默契和演唱实力受到EMI-Virgin集团赏识,并由当初成功打造坏小子罗比·威廉斯原属团体TAKE THAT的原班制作班底全力栽培打造。出到不到一年,BLUE交出的漂亮成绩单,证明了他们是英国2002第一R&amp;B偶像实力双重合一男声团。由天王制作人Stargate与摩城传奇Jimmy Ruffin之子Ray Ruffin打造、在英国及挪威完成的本辑,展现了BLUE超龄的声音演出。本影音双效CD还有BLUE拍摄音乐录像带的幕后花絮和屏幕保护程序等意想不到的惊喜,给初次见面的台湾乐迷。

One love,为了让妈妈自豪/ One love,为了hip hop的节奏。如果你喜欢收集老funk和jazz唱片,并对完美的breakbeat着迷,并且还非常爱吃三明治,那么你就可以更深刻的了解Blue的良苦用心。
Blue的 'One Love'可以算做他的最佳单曲之一。并且这些男孩成功的将Bob Marley 的"标语"以及Nas 的hip hop带入了排行榜的前十名,这点的确令人感到很有成就感。
Blue将自己的歌迷基础定位在青少年,这就使他们的歌曲很容易受到欢迎。从其他角度看,他们很有街头感的流行音乐似乎也够酷够眩。与Justin Timberlake(有评论认为他像黄瓜一样COOL)的专辑相比,'ONE LOVE'的确十分不错。
标题歌曲'One Love' 是Blue第二张 LP中最出色的歌曲,'Riders'则让人感觉到他们的野心勃勃,'She Told Me'使用了电子节拍使歌曲产生了一种毫不做作的音效,'Privacy' 是年轻人的G-Funk,'Without You'可能是第一首将女人与移动电话和吉普车相比较的情歌。</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-11-8 21:11 | 显示全部楼层
<>一直在找这首歌,不知道什么名字..</P><>加上歌词:</P><>Blue - All Rise

Yo, yo, Yo, yo. Your honour please, Gotta believe what I say, What I will tell, Happened just the other day. I must confess, Cause I&acute;ve had about enough, I need your help, Gotta make this here thing stop. Baby I swear I&acute;ll tell the truth, About all the things you used to do, And if you thought you had me fooled. I&acute;m telling you now, objection overruled. Here we go, Oh baby. One for the money and the, free rides, It&acute;s two for the lie that you, denied, All rise, All rise. Three for the calls that you&acute;ve, been making, It&acute;s four all the times you&acute;ve been faking, All rise, All rise. I&acute;m gonna tell it to your face, I rest my case. You&acute;re on the stand, With your back against the wall, Nowhere to run, And nobody you can call. I just can&acute;t wait, Now the case is open wide, You&acute;ll try to pray, But the jury will decide. Baby I swear I&acute;ll tell the truth, About all the things you used to do, And if you thought you had me fooled, I&acute;m telling you now, objection overruled. Oh baby. One for the money and the, free rides, It&acute;s two for the lie that you, denied, All rise, All rise. Three for the calls that you&acute;ve, been making, It&acute;s four all the times you&acute;ve been faking, All rise, All rise. I&acute;m gonna tell it to your face, I rest my case. So step back, Cos you don&acute;t know this cat. I know deep down that, You don&acute;t want me to react. I&acute;ll lay low, Leaving all my options open, The decision of the jury, Has not been spoken. Step in my house, You find that your stuff has gone, But in reality, To whom does the stuff belong. I bring you into court, To preach my order, Any you know that, You overstepped the border. One for the money and the, free rides, It&acute;s two for the lie that you, denied, All rise, All rise. Three for the calls that you&acute;ve, been making, It&acute;s four all the times you&acute;ve been faking, All rise, All rise. What you say, Games you play, What you&acute;ve done. What you say, Games you play, What you&acute;ve done, When you&acute;re gone One for the money and the, free rides, It&acute;s two for the lie that you, denied, All rise, All rise. Three for the calls that you&acute;ve, been making, It&acute;s four all the times you&acute;ve been faking, All rise, All rise. I rest my case
</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-11-10 20:25 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-11-14 19:05 | 显示全部楼层
<>i like the rythem</P><>thank you for providing such good music.</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-12-17 21:09 | 显示全部楼层
<>晕!~!早几年前就在电视里面听过了,可就是找不到这首歌!!</P><>现在让我在这里找到了,好高兴哦!!</P>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

天台领先的地方门户服务平台
  • 客服电话:13968580055
  • 客服QQ:808508
门户服务

浙公网安备 33102302000043号

浙ICP备11032801号-2

天台之窗订阅号
天台之窗服务号
Copyright  ©1998-2024  天台之窗  Powered by  Discuz! X3.5    ( 浙ICP备11032801号 )
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表