<>Expecting</P>

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-10-13 15:01 | 显示全部楼层
good idea
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-10-13 18:45 | 显示全部楼层
<>hi guys</P><>why not tell us ealier if there's such a good activity?</P><>it's really a good idea</P><>it has been so find these days</P><>quite propable for some climbing</P><>look forward to the next chance</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-10-13 20:44 | 显示全部楼层
good idea, but it's a working day,i even can not come out of moil to take a breath during the whole afternoon .wow,how wonderful it is if have a such activity to flying my soul
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2004-10-13 23:12 | 显示全部楼层
<>Happy to know there are so many outdoor activity lovers in this forum. </P><>I always have problems to find such friends. I enjoyed myself much this afternoon and sure there would be much more fun with guys here. Maybe we can hold such activity rencently when most of us are free. Hilary, since you are in charge of this forum and familir with people here, can you make a plan for this? Thanks</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-10-14 07:57 | 显示全部楼层
<>you bet</P><>many guys here are very fond of outdoor activities</P><>but most of them are really busy in work</P><>so am i </P><>but i shall see if we can make it some day</P><>if i have an idea, i shall give a notice in this forum</P><>hope all you guys visit here often</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-10-14 09:24 | 显示全部楼层
<>Glad to hear that so many potential outdoor-activity  lovers in English World.On last Satuday night,Hyden and i suggest to have a picnic some day.How about such activity?</P><>I am so happy to be a member of this weekends' outdoor activity team---Going through Grand Canyon in Eastern Zhejiang.</P><>Today is the last day for friends to register names,pls hurry up if any english speaker interested in it!</P><>Welcome!Honeys!</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2004-10-14 11:46 | 显示全部楼层
<>I love picnic, there are many memories about it when I was only a lovely middleshool girl. How beautiful was the yesterday....</P>
<>After nearly 10 years away from our hometowm, I begin to love this city indeed. When I was on the top of a mountain last time, I was pleasantly astonished by our grand and beautiful mountains, why didnt I  figure it out before and always seeking the beauty far away?Listening the sound of scilence there,I felt  very comfortable and relaxed and at that time I got the meaning of the hometown for the 1st time of my life. I love Tian tai, I love this world and I will do my utmost to show you it!</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

发表于 2004-10-14 21:58 | 显示全部楼层
<>i would like to join,but it is regret that now i am not in tiantai.</P><>next time when i am in tiantai, i am surely to take part in this activity.</P>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

天台领先的地方门户服务平台
  • 客服电话:13968580055
  • 客服QQ:808508
门户服务

浙公网安备 33102302000043号

浙ICP备11032801号-2

天台之窗订阅号
天台之窗服务号
Copyright  ©1998-2024  天台之窗  Powered by  Discuz! X3.5    ( 浙ICP备11032801号 )
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表