帮忙
站务
精彩图文

Students inspirational speech essay's starting

[复制链接]
查看: 5045|回复: 4

该用户从未签到

发表于 2011-2-24 15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Main contents: the HangShuTi huakang TianTaiXian support this activity within the school for different needs selectively obligations speaking tour, the contents, how to plan to learn how to grasp the remaining time, how to adjust learning and life, etc.

Highlights:
From the perspective of the students with the students with their own ways, own experience and that is happening examples and students to communicate and exchange and sharing, students easily acceptance and absorption.
Presenters all have certain speech experience, with all are college student, can according to speech of the problems encountered effectively analyze and solve.
This obligation speaking tour take cooperative system, is extremely novel pattern is not only beneficial to school students and college students' communication and learning, but also cultivate students overall consciousness, strengthening students adapt to society, social service ability.

Meaning: by senior obligations speaking tour, players can put my own theory knowledge and contact actual phenomena, and comparing the abstract theory knowledge gradually translate into knowledge and ability to solve practical problems, it also promotes and each school and student exchanges and learning, students will learn possess excellent resources give back to the society.

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2011-2-24 15:48 | 显示全部楼层
Dear classmates:
        Everybody is good! The topic of my speech today is "suffering is also a kind of fortune".

In the university entrance exam one of examinee wrote such a sentense: I once complained, foot longpreserved cloth shoes, stepping out green vigor, until I find hawking rotating wheelchair, embedded out deep historical traces, I have cursed, face edges dark moles, reflected not a beautiful face, until I saw systemic dark black, exposing sweet beautiful smile...

Maybe you have complained about god is pranks for you and he mean happiness, but let the suffering you, day and night, tired, and got only hot tears. But after sorrow, when you loose the heavy curtain yarn, you will see, god is fair, suffering is also a kind of wealth.

Once someone has done a test. He's counting a mountain sheep, after the red in the mountains, let all the Wolf catch red sheep without the enemy. In principle, red sheep should be leisurely and happy life, but counterproductive, red sheep in order to fight for the small piece of land, even a tree grass fought, by original a tidy team into crumble.

After battling the red sheep vulture only frazzled, supple, run past that fly red sheep in the mountains, and have not seen again, red sheep in the number of decreasing. What is the reason?

Because people captured Wolf, red sheep without causing them life-threatening animals, but cannibalism until demise, losing crisis. Also miss the vitality. Visible, in ecological environment, no crucifixion there would be no ecological equilibrium system.

Zhang haidi chest below unconscious, but these difficulties contrary make she had more ambitious goals, learn German, Japanese and English. Why she could get ordinary people is not easy accomplishments? Because she suffered in the great frustrations at the same time, they will frustrate into power, let frustration become his own slaves, again over hardships.

Life is like a diamond, this is god to grant you the biggest wealth, it has the contemporary frustration.just suantiankula, perhaps your pain after is happiness, this is god gives you the biggest opportunity. Only their efforts to carve the diamond, can we make it a flawless artwork.

The classmates, when you meet frustrate, difficulties in frustration, think god is fair, sometimes hardships is also a kind of wealth.

My end of the speech, thank everybody!

From YuXueZi inspirational speech team
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2011-2-24 15:50 | 显示全部楼层
学子励志演讲 发表于 2011-2-24 15:48
Dear classmates:
        Everybody is good! The topic of my speech today is "suffering is also a ki ...

译文——
亲爱的同学们:
大家好!今天我演讲的题目是“磨难也是一种财富”。
在高考中有位考生写过这样一段话:我曾经埋怨过,脚底发黄的布鞋,踏不出青春的活力,直到我发觉霍金转动的轮椅,嵌出深深的历史痕迹;我曾咒骂过,脸边黝黑的胎记,映不出美丽的脸庞,直到我看见全身黝黑的黑人,露出甜甜的美丽微笑……
也许你曾抱怨过上帝是捉弄人的,他对你吝啬幸福,却让痛苦折磨着你,日日夜夜,疲惫不堪,换来的只是滚烫的泪珠。但苦尽甘来后,当你揭开那沉重的幕纱,你会看清,上帝是公平的,磨难也是一种财富。
曾经有人做了一个试验。他点清了一座山林中的红羊后,把山中的狼全部捕捉起来,让红羊没有敌人。照理说,红羊应该是悠闲自得、快乐地生活了,但事与愿违,红羊为了争夺一小片土地、甚至一棵青草而搏斗,由原来一支整齐的队伍变为一盘散沙。
经过搏斗的红羊一只只疲惫不堪,过去那种矫健、奔跑如飞的红羊在这座山林中再未曾出现过,而且,红羊的数量也在逐渐减少。是什么原因呢?
因为人们捕获了狼,红羊没有了给它们造成生命威胁的动物,而自相残杀直至消亡,失去了危机。同时也失去了生机。可见,在生态环境中,没有磨难就不会有生态平衡的系统。
张海迪胸部以下失去知觉,但这些困难反而使她有了更为远大的目标,学习掌握了德语、日语、英语。她为什么能取得常人都不容易取得的成就呢?因为她在承受巨大挫折的同时,也将挫折化为了动力,让挫折成为自己的奴隶,再一次战胜了磨难。
人生如一块璞玉,这是上帝赐予你最大的财富,这块璞玉中有着酸甜苦辣,也许痛苦过后便是幸福,这是上帝给予你最大的机遇。只有自己努力来雕琢这块璞玉,才能使它成为完美无瑕的艺术品。
同学们,当你遇到挫折、困难时,不妨想想,上帝是公平的,有时磨难也是一种财富。
我的演讲完毕,谢谢大家!
来自于学子励志演讲团队
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2011-2-24 16:02 | 显示全部楼层
The best way of life is to have a more likely the happiness and as little pain. This is possible, as long as you don't from those deadly things for happiness.

人的最佳生活方式是拥有可能多的快乐和尽可能少的痛苦。这是可以办到的,只要你不从那些足以致命的事物中寻找快乐。

If now setbacks can bring your future happiness, please stand it,
If of the happiness now will bring you future misfortune, please discard it.

如果现在的挫折能带给你未来的幸福,请忍受它;
如果现在的快乐会带给你日后的不幸,请抛弃它。

When we complain life and society does not give yourself good luck, in fact it is our own laches life, has neglected the side of some slight or certain process.

当我们抱怨生活和社会没有给予自己好运气时,其实正是我们自己懈怠了人生,忽视了身边的某些小事或者某些环节。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

楼主| 发表于 2011-2-24 16:11 | 显示全部楼层
All great actions and thoughts, has an insignificant beginning.
一切伟大的行动和思想,都有一个微不足道的开始。

The life without friends, like no sunshine in life.
生活中若没有朋友,就像生活中没有阳光一样。

Telling oneself once every day, "I really very good".
每天告诉自己一次,“我真的很不错”。

Only confident, people will never foil.
只要有信心,人永远不会挫败。

Embrace the highest hope, for the greatest endeavor, make the worst plan.
抱最大的希望,为最大的努力,做最坏的打算。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

天台领先的地方门户服务平台
  • 客服电话:13968580055
  • 客服QQ:808508
门户服务

浙公网安备 33102302000043号

浙ICP备11032801号-2

天台之窗订阅号
天台之窗服务号
Copyright  ©1998-2024  天台之窗  Powered by  Discuz! X3.5    ( 浙ICP备11032801号 )
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表